How your information will be used
Information you provide to the webshop is stored and used in order to successfully complete a transaction.
We require information such as but not limited to: Full name, email address, telephone number, bank account details, address etc. in order to process payments and deliver the goods you've ordered from our webshop.
All information that is required for invoicing will be stored in our archive for a time period no longer then 7 years. This is due to our obligations to the tax office.
Processing of your information
- Processing of your information is limited to processing your online order in the webshop, and archive purposes.
- Some of your personal information might be shared with third party organizations involved in payment processing (such as Paypal and Mollie payment processing service) This is neccesary, integral and the only way to successfully complete financial transactions.
- After the transaction is successful, your data is stored for archive purposes for period no longer then 7 years required by Dutch Tax office.
- We MAY keep logs of activity to help diagnose software issues and to maintain security of the system against intrusion. These logs are routinely deleted after a few days.
- We do not share your private information with any additional third parties or analyse your behaviour or personal characteristics. We have no advertisements or business relationships with advertisers.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data.
Identity and contact details of controller and data protection officer
Apt-Get Shirt is the controller of data for the purposes of the DPA 18 and GDPR. 3
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact: